WEEKDAY RUGBY WARM-UP
Our incredible low weekday prices are back – and so is rugby fever! Dine with us during weekdays in May and go in the draw to watch the All Blacks live at Eden Park in August.
GO THE ALL BLACKS!
We’re warming up for rugby season, and that means we have hot prices to match during the month of May – and a great competition you won’t want to miss. Simply dine with us for lunch from Monday to Friday and for dinner from Monday to Thursday, and you’ll catch a great deal.
Be in to Win
Ask the team at Eight to fill out our competition form, and go in the draw to catch the excitement live as the All Blacks tackle Australia in the second Bledisloe Cup match at Eden Park. Our lucky winner will receive two tickets to this sought- after game on 17 August.
Where: Eight Restaurant, Lobby Level, Cordis Auckland hotel, 83 Symonds Street, Grafton
When: 1 to 31 May 2019
Available: Lunch and Dinner
LUNCH: Mon-Fri $48 per adult | $24 per child
DINNER: Mon-Thurs $88 per adult | $44 per child
Children: Children aged 5 to 12 dine half price and children four and under dine free.
Bookings are essential. Contact our team on 09 300 2924 or email email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Offer is valid for May 2019 only, subject to availability.
- To qualify for the offer, the full buffet option must be purchased.
- Discounted prices for lunch are available Monday to Friday only.
- Discounted prices for dinner are available Monday to Thursday only.
- Alcohol can only be served to those of legal drinking age.
- To enter the competition, you must fill out the form when you dine at Eight. Please see a staff member for assistance. The winner will be contacted directly after the draw. Transport to and from the game is the responsibility of the winner.
- A group deposit of $20 per person is required for groups of 8 or more people.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions or with Langham Supper Club.
- In case of disputes, Eight restaurant reserves the right to a final decision.