A TASTE OF FRANCE DINNER
Calling all Epicureans! Join us in the elegant Chandelier Room on Thursday 2 May for an exclusive Taste of France dinner featuring five stunning wine and food matches.
INDULGE IN A TASTE OF FRANCE
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to enjoy an evening with Eurovintage wine ambassador Ben Longhurst, as he guides you through an Epicurean Tour de France.
Cordis, Auckland’s Executive Chef, Volker Marecek, has created an indulgent five-course French menu to pair perfectly with these exceptional French wines.
Your journey of the senses begins in the acclaimed Champagne region with a selection of gourmet canapes, before visiting the world-famous wine regions of Burgundy, Provence and Bordeaux for some classic French tastes. This special evening comes to a close in the Southern Rhone Valley with a vanilla crème brulee and goat’s cheese ice-cream paired with a Muscat.
When: Thursday 2 May 2019
Time: 7pm for a pre-dinner drink | 7.30pm start
Where: Chandelier Room, Lobby Level, Cordis Auckland hotel, 83 Symonds Street, Grafton
DINNER: $139 per person – includes a pre-dinner drink, five-course menu and accompanying French wines
Bookings are essential and full pre-payment is required. Please book directly with our team on 09 300 2924 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are subject to availability and full pre-payment is required.
- The dinner price includes a pre-dinner drink and 5 accompanying wines, one for each course. Additional drinks and beverages are not included in the dinner price.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions, except Langham Supper Club.
- Table seating will be in groups of 10.
- Alcohol can only be served to those of legal drinking age.
- In the event of any dispute, Cordis, Auckland reserves the right to make a final decision.