HALLOWEEN FUN AT EIGHT
Join us for some frighteningly good Halloween fun on Thursday 31 October. Wear your scariest outfit to dinner at Eight and receive a glass of ‘magic potion’ on us.
A HALLOWEEN TWIST
Enjoy a spooky twist to your favourite Eight kitchens this Halloween with fun themed dishes and decor. From Devil’s Chicken, Lamb fingers and Bloody Penne to Zombie Cupcakes and Ghost Meringue lemon tarts, we promise you’ll be deliciously entertained.
WEAR YOUR BEST SCARY COSTUME
Join our Chefs and get into the spooky spirit. Come dressed in your scariest Halloween costume to enjoy a complimentary glass of ‘magic potion’. See you there!
What: Halloween Fun at Eight Restaurant, Lobby Level, 83 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010
When: Thursday 31 October
Dinner Price: $98 per adult – includes a complimentary beverage if you wear Halloween costume
Children: $49 per child (5 to 12 years) | Children 4 and under dine free.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- One complimentary beverage per person only for those dressed in costume.
- Alcohol can only be served to those of legal drinking age.
- Some food items may vary subject to availability. Eight reserves the right to make substitutions if required.
- Langham Supper Club discount applies.
- In case of disputes, Eight restaurant reserves the right to a final decision.