SPECIAL GRADUATION OFFER
Celebrating your graduation? Join us at Eight restaurant for all your favourite cuisines and for groups of eight adults or more, one graduate dines free of charge!
IT’S GRADUATION TIME!
There’s no better place to celebrate your success than at Eight restaurant! We’d like to say ‘Congratulations’ too, so when you dine with us for a buffet lunch or dinner with eight adults or more, one graduate dines free of charge.
Enjoy as many delicious dishes as you please and toast the start of your new career with our selection of the finest wines, beers and beverages.
Be in to Win
Sport your graduation robe and share your photos on Facebook and Instagram. Make sure you are following us on Facebook and/or Instagram . Use the hashtag #CordisFoodie to be in to win our monthly Cordis prize.
Where: Eight Restaurant, Lobby Level, Cordis Auckland hotel, 83 Symonds Street, Grafton
When: Year round, subject to availability
Pricing: See pricing here
*Please note that pricing may vary depending on the season and any special promotions. Please confirm the pricing on booking.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions or with Langham Supper Club.
- Offer is valid year round subject to availability.
- Pricing may vary depending on seasonality and special promotions, and should be verified on booking.
- To qualify for the offer, the full buffet option must be purchased.
- One graduate only per reservation dines complimentary for group bookings of 8 paying adults or more.
- To be eligible for the prize draw, you must be wearing your gown, following @CordisAuckland on Facebook and/or Instagram, and your photo must have #CordisFoodie in order for us to see it. The prize winner will be drawn at the end of the month and contacted directly.
- If you are not dining in your gown, please bring along proof of your graduation status such as photos on your phone.
- Alcohol can only be served to those of legal drinking age.
- A group deposit of $20 per person is required to confirm your booking.
- In case of disputes, Eight restaurant reserves the right to a final decision.