MOTHER’S DAY DINING AT EIGHT
If Mother’s Day means celebrating with the family, then go no further than Eight restaurant, with family favourites and a fun ‘Make Your Own Mimosa’ Bar!
A SPECIAL MOTHER’S DAY AT EIGHT
Celebrate Mother’s Day at Eight with a delicious lunch or dinner for all the family. As well as family favourites from our eight kitchens, all Mums receive a chocolate bar and for bookings of 8 or more, there’s succulent roast chicken as well.
Enjoy the fun as you mix your own drink at our pop up Mimosa bar – the first Mimosa is on Eight!
Be in to Win
When: Mother’s Day, Sunday 12 May 2019
Where: Eight restaurant, Cordis Auckland hotel, 83 Symonds Street, Grafton
Lunch and Dinner: $128 per adult | $78 per child – includes a complimentary glass of Mimosa per person and chocolate for Mums.
Additional Mimosas: $21 each
Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Full pre-payment is required. Please contact our team on 09 300 2924 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Special Mother’s Day pricing will apply to Eight on Sunday 12 May.
- Bookings are essential and full prepayment is required.
- The first Mimosa only is free of charge – additional drinks are extra. There is one chocolate bar provided per Mother.
- Food items in Eight may vary subject to availability and seasonality.
- Alcohol can only be served to those of legal drinking age.
- To be eligible for the prize draw, you must be following @CordisAuckland on Facebook and/or Instagram, and your photo must have #CordisFoodie in order for us to see it. The prize winner will be drawn at the end of the month and contacted directly.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts including Langham Supper Club.
- In the event of any disputes, Eight restaurant retains the right to make a final decision.