EASTER DINING AT EIGHT
Tempt your tastebuds this Easter at Eight with our delectable selection of chocolate-themed desserts. Plus share your photos and go in the draw to win High Tea by Cordis for two.
Make Easter extra ‘chocolatey’ at Eight. Along with all your favourite dishes at our eight kitchens, the dessert bar will be ‘choc full’ of delicious chocolate desserts at lunch and dinner.
Wrap your tastebuds around our decadent ‘Milk Chocolate Ganache Tart’ – a decadent combination of raspberry gel and vanilla spiced rice pudding; or sink your teeth into a ‘Macademia Nut Chocolate Brownie’ with dark chocolate delice, milk chocolate crisp and fresh figs. Plus there are mini chocolate bread and butter puddings and more.
Be in to Win
Easter at Eight
Where: Eight Restaurant
When: Friday 19 to Monday 22 April
Friday 19th April & Monday 22 April: Adult $58pp | Child (5-12) $29pp
Saturday 20th April & Sunday 21 April: Adult $78pp | Child (5-12) $39pp
Friday 19th April: Adult $108pp | Child $54.00pp
Saturday 20th April: Adult $128pp | Child $64.00pp
Sunday 21st April – 1st Seating: Adult $108.00pp; Child $54.00pp | 2nd Seating: Adult $98.00pp; Child $49.00pp
Monday 22nd April: Adult $98pp | Child $49pp
Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Please contact our team on 09 300 2924 or email email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts except for Langham SupperClub.
- School holiday pricing does not apply to Eight from Friday 19th to Monday 22 April. During this time, Easter pricing will be charged for all dining sessions.
- To be eligible for the prize draw, you must be following @CordisAuckland on Facebook and/or Instagram, and your photo must have #CordisFoodie in order for us to see it. The prize winner will be drawn at the end of the month and contacted directly.
- Alcohol can only be served to those of legal drinking age.
- Food items and seafood may vary and are subject to availability and seasonality.
- In the event of a dispute, Eight restaurant reserves the right to make a final decision.