Christmas Season Dining
Join us for the Christmas season and all your festive favourites at lunch and dinner. There’s succulent roast ham and turkey with all the trimmings, Christmas music and decorations.
ENJOY ALL YOUR CHRISTMAS FAVOURITES
Indulge in a Merry Christmas at Eight this festive season from 15 November to 31 December. From succulent roast ham and turkey and crispy potatoes roasted in duck fat, to tasty Christmas pudding and pies, there is something to tempt everyone.
Mark our big days – as these will be extra festive! On Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, there’s a sumptuous gourmet feast with all the trimmings, including delicious cakes, Champagne, Christmas crackers and beautiful Christmas decorations.
Christmas Day is extra delicious with a mouth-watering festive feast that includes a selection of of the finest beverages to accompany your meal. Santa will pay a special visit, bringing gifts and lollies for the kids to enjoy.
FESTIVE FUN FOR EVERYONE
Eight is a great place to celebrate this Christmas season, whether it’s a family gathering or an office Christmas luncheon or dinner. Christmas music and stunning decorations will create a lively party mood, so gather your friends, family and colleagues to enjoy the festive fun!
When: Friday 15 November to Tuesday 31 December 2019
Where: Eight Restaurant, Lobby Level, Cordis Auckland hotel, 83 Symonds Street, Grafton, Auckland 1010
*Special Christmas dining prices and offerings apply for lunch and dinner from 15 November to 31 December.
Please note, for 24th, 25th & 31st December, bookings cannot be made online and must be made by phone or email. For pricing details, including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & New Year’s Eve, please refer to our Christmas season pricing.
Bookings are essential. Full pre-payment is required for Christmas Day and a 50% deposit for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. Contact us on 09 300 2924 or email@example.com to make your booking.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Bookings are essential for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve dining at Eight. We require full pre-payment for Christmas Day. A 50% deposit is required for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Langham Supper Club discount does not apply to Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.
- We require a deposit of $20 per person at the time of making a reservation for groups of 8 or more people. For full details of our Group Booking policy and to make a group booking, please see our Group Deposit form.
- Alcohol cannot be served to anyone under the legal drinking age.
- Some food and menu items may vary subject to availability and seasonality.
- In the event of a dispute, Eight restaurant reserves the right to make a final decision.