Chinese New Year at Eight
See in the Chinese New Year with our delectable selection of Chinese fare for lunch and dinner at Eight – plus enjoy all your favourites from our Eight interactive kitchens.
Celebrate the Year of the Rat
Enjoy the ambience created by our stunning Chinese lanterns and decor as you celebrate the Year of the Rat. At lunch, there are delicious dishes including XO marinated chicken, Hoisin marinated sirloin, sesame and soy bok choy, traditional dim sum, wok noodles with Chinese pork sausage and fish cake, melon and grapefruit salad and more.
For dinner, there’s a special treat to with the addition of tamarind glazed pork scotch, Singapore crab, BBQ-style baby octopus, fried squid, steamed whole fish and Indian butter prawns.
For dessert, tempting traditional treats such as black sesame ice-cream, mandarin sorbet, sesame panna cotta and green tea log will ensure a sweet start to the Year of the Rat.
Chinese New Year
When: Monday 20th to Friday 31st January 2020
Where: Eight restaurant, Lobby Level, Cordis Auckland hotel, Grafton, Auckland 1010
Mon-Fri – $58 per adult | Sat-Sun – $78 per adult
Mon-Thurs – $98 per adult | Fri-Sun – $138 per adult
Dinner, Friday 31st – $108
Children 12 years and under dine at half the adult price. Children 4 and under are free of charge.
Please note, promotional Chinese New Year pricing will apply to Eight from Friday 24th to Sunday 26th January 2020. Normal pricing otherwise applies. For dinner, a two-hour dining time applies from the time of booking.
Bookings are essential. Please telephone 09 300 2924 or email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is subject to availability.
- Bookings are essential and for dinner, a two hour dining time applies from the time of booking.
- Chinese New Year promotional pricing will apply to Eight restaurant from Friday 24th to Sunday 26th January 2020, replacing normal pricing.
- Langham Supper Club discount is valid for this promotion.
- Menu items may vary subject to availability and seasonality.
- In the event of any dispute, Cordis, Auckland reserves the right to make the final decision.