CHILDREN’S DAY AT EIGHT
Join us to celebrate China Children’s Day with fun for all the family. There’s cupcakes for the kids to decorate, a visit from Cody the Red Panda and all kids aged 5 to 12 dine at half price.
CALLING ALL KIDS
Join us on Saturday 1 June for some family fun as we celebrate Children’s Day in China. Kids can decorate their very own cupcakes and there will be ice cream and sweets to enjoy, as well as all your favourites from our eight kitchens. Expect a special visit from our lovable Cordis mascot, Cody the Red Panda.
Plus kids aged between 5 and 12 dine at half the adult price AND receive unlimited soft drinks!
Be in to Win
When: Children’s Day, Saturday 1 June, 2019
Where: Eight restaurant, Cordis Auckland hotel, 83 Symonds Street, Grafton
Lunch: $78 per adult
Dinner: $128 per adult
Children: Kids aged 5 to 12 dine at half the adult price with unlimited soft drinks included. Children 4 and under dine free of charge.
Bookings are essential and subject to availability. Please contact our team on 09 300 2924 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability.
- This offer can be used with other promotions and discounts including Langham Supper Club.
- To be eligible for the prize draw of High Tea by Cordis for four, you must be following us on Facebook and/or Instagram and your photo must have #CordisFoodie in order for us to see it. The prize winner will be drawn at the end of the month and contacted directly.
- Alcohol can only be served to those of legal drinking age.
- Food items and seafood may vary and are subject to availability and seasonality.
- In the event of a dispute, Eight restaurant reserves the right to make a final decision.